NP/PA GI Internship
Welcome to become a GGAP Intern! An open door to job opportunities in Gastroenterology! This is a paid internship program for certified NP or PA who are interested in Gastroenterology! GI Internship is a completely supervised practical experience at GI Solutions of IL!
- If you are a new NP/PA graduate passionate in gastroenterology career
- If you are an experienced NP/PA looking for a career change
- If you are a certified Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant awaiting license
- If you can do once or twice per week training for 96 hours
- If you are out of state, Let’s talk the possibilities
- If you are a gastroenterology practice looking for training your NP or PA to get more gastroenterology clinical skills
What you will learn:
- Experience in treating gastroenterology patients in an ambulatory center and inpatient acute care trained by our expert nurse practitioner-Dr. Simi Joseph, DNP
- Observe and learn diagnostic studies such as small bowel capsule study, pH studies, Esophageal Manometry, and EndoFlip procedures.
- Experience in evaluating endoscopic biopsy results, radiology studies, and specific labs for gastroenterology patients
- Observe and learn procedures such as EGD, Colonoscopy, ERCP, BARRX ablation for Barrett’s esophagus, Percutaneous gastrostomy, Polypectomies, Dilatations, Stenting etc.